To support development partners to build sustainable capacity and strengthen systems
To become the premier development partner for now and the future
- Partnership: We listen to and partners with diverse constituencies to re-design and implement relevant and sustainable results
- Innovation: We pioneer catalytic solutions, tools, and technology to address persistent and emerging development challenges
- Learning: We learn from our experiences and adapt accordingly to elevate our organization’s performance, values and impact.
- Accountability: We set ambitious goals and take ownership to deliver on commitments we undertake individually and collectively
- Independence: We are independent of political and financial interest groups.
- To ensure the highest level of honesty and integrity in our work, SDS-Africa embraces and adheres to ethical standards.
Governance of Sustainable Development Systems Africa is through two organs
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is comprised of 6 members who meet bi-annually to provide policy and strategic direction. The Board has sub-committees which support its routine functions.
The Secretariat is responsible for the overall day-to-day management of SDS work and the implementation of the Strategic Plan. It is composed of an Executive Director, Directors, Programme Managers and support staff